Sports Injury Rehabilitation
SPORTS INJURY REHABILITATION
MPPFG is the Trusted Choice of many elite athletes and teams to get them back on the field and keep them there. Our ‘System for Success‘, using a co-ordinated suite of services and specialists, works just as well for the weekend warrior as it does for the nation’s top sportspeople.
Many of the injuries mentioned in the ‘Orthopaedic Injuries/Conditions‘ section can also occur in sporting, fitness and recreational pursuits. For an athlete or active person, any injury comes as a major blow to quality of life, necessitating a rapid, effective rehab program.
Our team have attained numerous post-graduate qualifications in musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy including Specialist Physiotherapist and Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) Titled Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapist honours.
SPORT INJURIES WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH:
- Joint sprains
- Muscle strains e.g. strained hamstring, calf muscles etc.
- Running injuries
- Overuse injuries e.g. achilles ‘tendonitis’, tennis elbow etc.
- Common and complex lumbo-pelvic dysfunction e.g. Pelvic Instability, Osteitis Pubis (‘OP’)
- Sports injuries requiring surgery
- Other orthopaedic injuries
- Musculoskeletal screening & prevention programs