Working at MPPFG
Melbourne Physiotherapy, Pilates and Fitness Group is a fantastic place to work. We pride ourselves on our professional, fun and family friendly practice.
The practice offers regular inservices and training to further develop the skillset of our employees. Therapists are able to offer the best treatments to their patients with the support of our state-of-the-art, spacious Pilates studio and a fully equipped strength and conditioning gym. The practice also offers private treatment rooms, remedial massage beds and comfortable waiting areas.
Our ideal employees are social, well presented professionals with the drive and enthusiasm to invest in the growing and betterment of our practice and to be an active member of our multidisciplinary team.
Our current multidisciplinary team is made up of:
- Exercise physiologists
- Remedial massage therapists
- Strength & conditioning coaches
- Pilates Instructors
Physiotherapy & Pilates Instructor (Part-Time Position – Progressing to Full-Time)
Melbourne Physiotherapy Pilates & Fitness Group (MPPFG; St Kilda) is seeking qualified physiotherapists with Pilates training to join our busy state of the art multi-disciplinary clinic. Our case load has a sporting focus but also includes a variety of TAC, WorkCover and patients with acute and chronic clinical conditions.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be fully qualified and registered physiotherapists
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have some Pilates training and experience
- Be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Be motivated and goal oriented
- Have some experience, however new graduates are welcome to apply
MPPFG offers you:
- Admin support
- Full clinical support
- P/T work + benefits with a view to increase hours with demand
- Excellent remuneration + bonuses
- A friendly and social working environment
- PD funding, annual leave, sick leave and superannuation
- Strong multi-disciplinary team including an in-house GP
More about MPPFG:
MPPFG has over 35 years’ experience in the health industry (previously known as ‘Melbourne Physiotherapy Group’ and ‘Melbourne Pilates & Fitness Group’). MPPFG boasts a large 270sqm Pilates studio and 540sqm treatment rooms + physiotherapy gym. MPPFG also has a fully equipped strength & conditioning gym on site and offers offsite hydrotherapy sessions at Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre (MSAC). Our main practice is located on Fitzroy Street in the inner Melbourne South-East suburb of St Kilda. Other services operating out of MPPFG include, GP, Exercise Physiology, Remedial Massage, Clinical Pilates, Strength & Conditioning, Hydrotherapy and Neuro Physiotherapy.
Please send a cover letter and CV to Sue Baquie-Mihalev at email@example.com. Successful applicants will be invited to undergo an interview process.